Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sha La La La

If you're wondering why there's been a sudden upswing in the ammount of posts I...uh...post, then the answer is simple.

I need a way to cope with Macro Economics.
*shudder*
No really, not only am I going to fail my test next week miserably, but I now have to buy caffienated beverages to stay awake.
I've never actually dozed off in a class before this one.
I hate it.

Anyway...
So I thought you guys might like to see an updated version of that Ariel doll I posted a while back.
Here she is:


I love her bangs. When I figured out how to make them look good I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, because anyone who's seen my Rapunzel dolls (Coming Soon To A Blog Near You) knows that bangs are the bane of my existance.
Seriously.
In my first Rapunzel doll I tied her har to the back of her scalp to give her the right look.
It was bad.
Also, good news!
I didn't take this picture in the middle of the night on a nasty kitchen floor and therefore I didn't have to spend countless hours trying to draw a cute little background to disguise a crushed chip.
It was heavenly.
And speaking of chips, did anyone catch the new Once Upon A Time? Wasn't that to DIE FOR? (BeautyandtheBeastnerdIjustcan't helpit)
Anyway, see you later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment