Monday, April 16, 2012

My Little Brony

About two weeks ago I went to a steampunk convention where I met an artist I will from this point on refer to as Scary Tattoo Guy. Scary Tattoo Guy has a lot of tattoos. And a nose ring. And a gold headless naked lady statue, but that's a story for another time. The main point is that Scary Tattoo Guy is a brony.
Here's a definition:
Brony: Guys who like My Little Pony.
Surprising fact: Scary Tattoo Guy is actually the third brony I have had the pleasure (really, there is no sarcasm here) of meeting. He was really nice and funny and I enjoyed going to his panel on steampunk art.
Enough of that though. Let's talk about the BIG mistake I made.

Here is a picture of the current Rainbow Dash My Little Pony (AKA What Scary Tattoo Guy ordered):
Here's what Rainbow Dash looked like in 2003 (Ya' know, back when Thankyouverymuchlittlesister was little an she had a million of them):
So... Here's what I made:


(Oops...)
Ah well, I still think it looks cute, especially that rainbow butt tattoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment