Wednesday, February 13, 2013

And Then She Panicked

I didn't even spend that much money.
Really.
Almost none at all.
So why am I FREAKING OUT?
No reason.
Except...
Well...
I'm almost out of money.

This happened:
I checked, double checked, and triple checked the notions I needed according to the skirt pattern I'm using.
(This one, for those who care)
 

I needed a 1/2 in. ribbon, a zipper, a hook, and an eye.
I got the zipper and the ribbon from the craft store I work at, and I used my coupons (I've been collecting and I almost have enough to make a hamster nest so, yay).
Then I did something I don't ever recommend you do.
Ever.
I looked into my money envelope and I saw the single bill I have left in there.
Guys, the money?
It is tight.

Money Spent: $3.19
Money Left: $20.00
Coupons Used: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment