Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Who The Hell Is That Supposed To Be? Pt. 2

Well, if you've been following me on Twitter then you probably know that I'm having costume problems.
I hate costume problems.
So in order to distract myself from these problems I've decided that we should play my favorite game and yours...

Who The Hell Is That Supposed to Be?
(Applause!)

Alright our newest contestant is a bob wearing girl from the land of fantasy give it up for...
No one? Not even a clue? Come on, she's trademarked!
No?
Fine.
Like many ladies of her time, this little gal can sing! Do I have any guesses? Yes, you in the back?

Is it, Veronica?
Wait, Veronica the girl from Archie that it's impossible to find a stand-alone picture of on Google? That Veronica? You know, this girl?
Yes? Well, no. That is incorrect.
Alright, now you in the back? Yes? You think it's who? Can she even sing? You think that's her voice in the theme song? Well alright.



No, I'm sorry it is not Buttercup from the Powerpuff girls.

Is it Lucy from Peanuts?
Wow, even she looks a little dissapointed in your answer...
Alright, this is your last guess and as an added bonus we'll  date her a bit, ok? Our girl comes from the 1930s

Is it.... Betty Boop?
Uh, yeah, no.
I guess maybe if we'd laid the poor doll down in a coffin this might have been a bit easier.
See? It's Snow White! See it? See it? No? Really? Get off my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment