Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ribbit

So, it has recently come to my attention that I'm not totally sure I know how to spell the sound that a frog makes when it croaks. Curse you onomatopoeia!
Curse.
You.
In other news...
About the time I made that beautiful Ariel doll I was also commisioned to make a frog for Mermaid-Lover's little brother.
I think he's four.
Here's his frog:
You know that story I told you about the chip crumbs next to Ariel? Well Fredrick McFrogger I had it so much worse than her, because he ended up getting propped up against the nastiest gunkiest baseboard in the entire house. We had to send him to the beach to make up for it.
Also, Frederick McFrogger I was the first doll I ever made with a mouth, because it looked weird for him not to have anything on his face.
I pretty much stopped making mouthless dolls after him.
Frederick McFrogger I pioneer in his field.
Cue: Epic music from my Music Appreciation Class:
 Yeah, guess who didn't miss that on her first college test?

No comments:

Post a Comment