Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Satan Doll

Last month I talked a lot about Satan Doll on Twitter. What was all that junk about?
Well, Satan Doll took my billfold (for the .2% of a guy that's reading this blog a billfold is like a wallet, but for girls). Inside my billfold was my license and also maybe a $25 gift certificate for Barnes and Noble which I Want. Capital W. It's Important.
So let me introduce you to Satan Doll:



Then there was Angel Doll, and Angel Doll was like my savior. He was created to come along and instil virtues and goodness among all those he came in contact with! That's right my beloved readers he was going to get my billfold back! Before his completion Satan Doll had even seen it within herself to return my learner's permit! By the time he was nearly done I could see it within her.
Goodness.
I could tell that she was seconds away from giving me my Intermediate! I was seconds from it, and then possibly only days from getting my actual license! But then...

Satan Doll actually met Angel Doll.

They fell in love.
They spawned.




My dreams were dashed.
I also made this doll.
They're all for sale on SukoshiCon in Florida. Buy them. Torture them. Find out where my billfold is.

No comments:

Post a Comment